What is an RCA?
An RCA is a trust registered with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). It allows high-income employers and individuals to make tax deductible contributions for the future benefit of designated individuals. RCA's have the highest level of contributions to a tax sheltered plan allowable. Contributions do not affect RRSP or Registered Pension Plan contribution limits.
Why an RCA Solution with Serre Financial?
We are one of Canada’s most trusted providers of RCAs because we focus on understanding what individual clients are trying to accomplish—protection for a golden handshake windfall, shelter for ongoing income exceeding small business status, plans to eventually leave the country and more. We examine the big picture, the small details, the short-term and the long-term, then help maximize both value and net benefit of this multi-generational solution. Find out more with our free quotation.
Consider the Highlights
• Customized RCA review and planning by one of Canada’s most trusted RCA solutions providers
• Free quotation
• Largest annual contributions toward retirement savings
• No age limit
• Creditor protection
• Multiple individuals may participate in a single plan
• Large deductions reduce/eliminate tax
• Supplemental pension plan
• Strategy for key employee retention
• Executive termination compensation package
• A multi-generational solution
• Does not affect RRSP contributions