What is a PHSP?
A PHSP is a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) approved plan that allows health, medical and dental expenses of employees to become a deductible business expense for the employer. This plan provides affordable coverage for both the self-employed and small-medium business owner. Larger corporations also benefit from this low cost plan, and their employees are provided with an exhaustive list of eligible expenses.
Why a PHSP Solution with Serre Financial?
Our CRA-approved PHSP sets the industry standard in low-risk, high-net-benefit solutions. Offering savings well over 30%, we review the coverage in detail to ensure your clients get the full value they expect. Unlike other providers who charge a flat 10% claims administration fee, Serre Financial assumes all risk and liability, charging only for approved claims. We lead too in our ease of web access and for even greater usability, our new mobile PHSP app is coming soon.
Consider the Highlights
• Industry-leading flexibility & scope of coverage
• Savings well over 30%
• Charges for approved claims only, reducing risk and liability
• No medical questionnaire
• No monthly premium
• Low cost
• Non-taxable benefit
• Deductible business expense
• Cost control features & options
• Convenient on-line system for claims processing
• Optional Stop Loss,TriPlus and Prestige VIP programs